Regardless of the temperature outside, you need your water heater to work. These important appliances never take a day off, a workload that most units measure up to admirably. Despite this dependability, all water heaters will eventually need repair. Preventative maintenance can actually extend the life of your device to award even more years of dependable service. To realize this aim, however, you need a reliable water heater repair partner.
For water heater repair in Overland Park, KS, count on the experts at EW Plumbing. We perform masterful repairs on all varieties of commercial and residential water heaters. If your water heater has aged or become damaged beyond repair, you can also trust our advice for replacement. To ask any questions or schedule repair services for your water heater, give us a call today at 913-768-8500.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
The signs for water heater repair can rapidly evolve into the total failure of your device. To prevent this unfortunate consequence, pay attention to the following signs.
Low Water Volume: If it seems like you run out of hot water faster than before, your hot water heater may stand in need of repair. This shortage can reflect a drop in heating power, a common problem with water heaters. Newer units can benefit from repairs, while older ones with this problem likely need replacement.
Discolored Water: Hot water that appears brown or discolored has become polluted with minerals or rust in the tank. If the former, then your unit can possibly benefit from a flush repair. If the interior of your tank has begun to rust and corrode, however, you will need a replacement.
Leaks: Water leaks can signal the end of the road for a water heater. In some cases, the leak may come from a valve or loose connector, an easily repaired problem. If the leaks come from the tank itself, you will in all likelihood need a new machine.
Call EW Plumbing today at 913-768-8500 if you detect any of the above signs for repair. In addition to repairs, we offer a wide range of installation and other water heater services:
- Tankless Water Heater These devices provide a continuous flow of hot water with no reliance on a large storage tank.
- Water Heater Installation We offer expert installation services to maximize the usefulness of your water heater.
- Propane & Gas Water Heaters Highly reliable and efficient, gas water heaters are a popular choice for homes and businesses.
- Electric Water Heaters Electric water heaters provide an alternative to gas water heaters.
- Water Heater Inspection Regular inspections and maintenance can prolong the life of your water heater.
- High Recovery Water Heaters High recovery water heaters can generate hot water faster than standard units.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters A heat pump water heater offers unparalleled efficiency and energy savings.
Local Water Heater Experts
For all of your needs with commercial or residential water heaters, you can trust the expert technicians at EW Plumbing. Call us today at 913-768-8500 should you ever need water heater repair in Overland Park, KS.